The Guarantee Fund is managed by a board of five board members appointed by the Minister for Industry, Business and Financial Affairs. The members and their alternates are appointed for three years at a time.
The members of the Board of Directors must represent legal, technical and accounting knowledge.
The chairman and vice-chairman must not have such affiliation with a non-life insurance company that conflicting interests may arise between this and the Guarantee Fund.
Board members from 1st November 2018:
Chairman of the Board
- Christian C. Lund Nielsen
- Chief Actuary at Tryg Insurance, Tine Buch-Kromann
Other board members
- Legal Consultant at The Danish Consumer Council, Jakob Steenstrup
- Deputy Director at DI, Kim Haggren
- Deputy Director at Insurance & Pension, Hans Reymann-Carlsen
Alternate for Vice Chairman
- Chief Risk Officer at Industriens Pension, Pernille Jul Overby
- Senior Economist at The Danish Consumer Council, Morten Bruun Pedersen
- Chief Consultant at SMWdanmark, Jeppe Rosenmejer
- Legal Consultant at Insurance & Pension, Camilla Modvig Gretved