The Guarantee Fund is managed by a board of five board members appointed by the Minister for Industry, Business and Financial Affairs. The members and their alternates are appointed for three years at a time.
The members of the Board of Directors must represent legal, technical and accounting knowledge.
The chairman and vice-chairman must not have such affiliation with a non-life insurance company that conflicting interests may arise between this and the Guarantee Fund.
Board members from 1st November 2021:
Chairman of the Board
Christian C. Lund Nielsen
- Chefaktuar at Tryg Insurance, Tine Buch-Kromann
Other board members
- Underdirektør at DI, Kim Haggren
- Ankenævnskoordinator, Regitze Buchwaldt
- Vicedirektør at Insurance & Pension Denmark (IPD), Jan V. Hansen
Alternate for Vice Chairman
- Chef for risikostyring, Pernille Jul Overby
- Chefjurist, Jeppe Rosenmejer
- Seniorjurist, Jacob Steenstrup
- Chefkonsulent, Kirstine Thorsen