CBL Insurance Europe Dac was declared bankrupt on 12 March 2020. The insurance company sold insurance in Denmark via, among others, Det faglige hus. Danish policyholders of CBL Insurance Europe Dac are covered by the Guarantee Fund.
The Guarantee Fund will cover claims for damages in Denmark for the following:
- Policyholders with private insurance (consumer insurance) and the insured;
- third parties insured against personal injury or property damage under motor liability insurance,
- third parties insured against personal injury under other liability insurance;
- policyholders and the insured under collective insurance contracts to the extent that, by its nature, an insurance contract corresponds to the individual insurance contracts covered; and
- policyholders with fire insurance regardless of the type of property and the insured